Established since 1982, Posi-Slope Enterprises is unquestionably the market leader in the design and production of Tapered Roof Insulation. This Canadian pioneer of sloping to drain with rigid roof insulation has successfully grown national in scope.
Thousands of successful Posi-Slope roofs, involving hundreds of clients ranging from architectural practices, local authorities, institutional & private owners to industrial and commercial markets, enjoy the benefits of positive roof drainage.
Renowned roofing projects include:
- Pearson International Airport, Terminal 3 and the new expansion combining Terminals 1 & 2
- GM Woodstock
- Chrysler Windsor
- Ford Oakville
- Toyota Cambridge
- CFB Edmonton
- Sault Ste Marie Hospital
- University of Western Ontario
- Bruce Nuclear Plant, Ontario
- Seymour Capilano Filtration Plant, BC
- Penn Centre shopping mall, St. Catherines
- plus thousands of other institutional and private buildings.
Posi-Slope's unique full-service tapered insulation is one of its key success factors. Complete factory-mitered modules, aided with colour coded drawings and packaging makes installation positively easy. Providing the client with service, innovative design and financial savings has led to repeated use, ensuring that our clients will continue to reap excellent dividends.
Posi-Slope now has two facilities strategically located to serve its growing market: